GOODBYE! Frizzy hair.

01:48:00

Having silky, smooth and straight hair is a dream come true. But, having frizzy hair is not less than a nightmare. And to all those girls living a nightmare, here are a few tips that can make it look lively again.


Trust me I have lived that frizzy, hayday life and tried what so ever I can to fix it! And here I am sharing the things that worked for me the best!

Pillow cover -
This might sound silly but your pillow can be the cause for that frizzy head. Switch your nomal pillow case to silk pillow covers instead. It avoids causing friction and tames down thoes baby frizz.


Shampoo -
You might have heard this a lot! But, using sulphate free shampoo does work. Avoid all that chemicals that stipes of natural oil and leaves your hair looking dry and dull. Instead go for a sulphate free shampoo like Khadi or any other brand at that matter.

Hair Mask -
DIY (Do It Yourself) hair masks are great - you can find tons of recipes on the internet. But, if you are a lazy ass like me,Aaranyāa hair pack can come to your rescue. Trust me, this has litterally made my hair smooth and weight down by reducing the frizz. Simply replace it with your conditioner once in two weeks and see the magic. All you need to do is, apply on wet hair, leave for 10-20 mins and rinse.
Don't trust me, Nykaa also swears by this product.

Cold water rinse -
You might love a hot water shower, but trust me your hair hates it! Instead what I like to do is, warm water to rinse shampooed hair and cold rinse for the conditioner/hairmask. Doing this will seal all your open hair pores and make your hair look shiny and smooth.

OK! Last one I promise.

Serum -
Serums are the best for those Cotton Candy looking hair. Take 2-3 drops of serum on your palm, spread it through your fingers and gently apply on to your hair. And those frizzy baby hair have disappeared.


You won't get frizz free hair in a day/week. A regular practice of the above things will surely improve your hair texture (the way it helped me).
So, Have A Happy Hair Day!


Love,
Nikita Keskar.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe