Indian wear I would love to copy

10:14:00

There is something about the traditional wear that fascinates me. The jhumka, the bindi, the sarees, the suits and the Indian jewelry is what makes me want to wear it more. But apart from wearing the traditional wear what I like more is stocking Bollywood celebs wearing it. The designer clothing and their styling just makes them more beautiful. 

Here are some celebs whose style I would love to copy or steal.


Diya Mirza in this beautiful white checks saree which has pink flowers on it.


Kareena Kapoor Khan in her white pathani suit. How gorgeous isn't it?


Deepika Padukon in her lovely read anarkali kurta and her beautiful neck piece. 


Alia Bhat is rocking her simply pretty look in a white anarkali kurta, jhumkas and kholapuris.

Love,
Nikita Keskar




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe