Handel it Handbag!!

06:40:00

I am a person who likes to stuff things in a bag. And knowing us girls, we love to carry pretty much our entire world in our handbags - then be it a sling bag or a backpack our must haves got to be there.
From my lip balm to water bottle and wallet to those month old chocolate wrappers and shopping recites all got to be lying in that poor little handbag.
Now being a girl you can't help with this. However, when fitting all the essentials is your concern, you also want a bag which looks the best and can earn compliments from others. I can already see that yes coming from you. HAHAHAHA!!!!
I love bags, huge, comfy, wearable, which goes well on all my outfits and yes pretty off course! Can't miss that and I know so do you. This is the reason why I have come up with today's post. Handle it Handbag! Bags which look Gorgeous and also fit your all stuffs.

A beach friendly bag that can fit your bikini and all the essentials.

A big sling!!

A formal, party wear and sophisticated bag for all those busy bugs out there. 

If you are like me, this bag is perfect leather and huge a perfect my choice.



If you are the one who loves to keep it classy and stylish this bags can get many heads turn around and plus they fit everything, so why not?
An ethnic option for the traditional days.

Here was my take on comfy and stylish bags, let me know what kind of bags you like and  comment down below if you have a similar choice as I do.

Love, 
Nikita Keskar

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe