Comfort zone

01:33:00

Firstly I’m very apologetic for being missing for ages now! But henceforth I promise to be regular.
I always look for comfort in my clothes like most of you. A casual pair of t-shirt, denim and flip-flop is my go-to outfit. Not much of a styling required right? Since winter is coming, mornings are going to be lazy and running late is going to be a routine. Now, during such lazy Monday mornings, I would hate dressing up! Yay! Wait before judging me – I owe an explanation for this: (a) it’s going to be super late and (b) I’m lazy. If you are a lazy person like me, you totally can feel me here – we are always ready to travel the world in PAJAMA’s.





I’m a fan of mom and loose fitted jeans these days, they are absolutely comfy, and you don’t have to struggle with fitting in, unlike the skinny ones. You can run around, sit comfortably and yes, even walk a hundred miles without being sleazy. These Levis jeans are really my go-to pair, as the washed look corporate with any outfit. I like to fold the bottom a bit, as they look a little messy but effort taken.



Maroon lately has become my favorite color or rather an obsession. If you follow me on my social media, you know my obsession for maroon or blood red nail paints. However, this infatuation of mine has moved to t-shirts and shirts. Now, I always wanted to own an over-sized t-shirt but never found a pleasing one. This rather was quite affordable and the perfect fit for me. I found it in the men’s section when I was picking an outfit for my brother.





I tried this t-shirt in two ways. Since I love tucking my t-shirts, I stuck with it not poking my comfort zone. Nevertheless, as a little contradicting person I am, I wanted to do the knot thing too. The t-shirt knot is quite popular these days and a much seen on Instagram, and so I managed my way doing it (It was a real struggle though tying the knot). Since winter is around the corner, layering is going to be a must. So I thought of adding on a white shirt over my outfit – to keep myself cozy.  






Coming to footwear, you must have expected a pair of boots or sneakers, but since I was looking for comfort – I found my way to these flip-flops. I got mine from Westside. They are grey and white and complements any outfit. I also threw on a cap for a little styling.



Street style has always been my comfort zone as it does compliment my laziness and also looks a quite stylish. I would always like to upload content which you all can try and experiment with. Hope I justified your expectation with this comeback. You can always feel free to write me down your suggestions and also what you would like me to try.

Love,

Nikita Keskar

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe