You heard it right Shaving..........

08:44:00

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

                                               Follow my blog with Bloglovin
When you here the word shaving the first thing that comes to your mind is it's a men's thing. But no girls "why should boys have all the fun".
  If you ask me, for me waxing and threading is a nightmare and so will be for some girls. Before I got introduced to shaving hair removal was a scary thing to me but now I enjoy shaving..... Why?
         Come on girls it's pain free, quick, easy and cheap.

So lets start......
 The most important thing about shaving is to use a women's razor and not a men's one.
Gillette venus women's razor is the best one to use its handy, easy to use and gives closer and clean shave.
   Secondly it's important to exfoliate before shaving as it gets rid of dead cells and also prevents ingrown hair.
    It's also important to apply shaving cream or any conditioner or coconut oil to get closer shave and smooth skin.
    After shaving do apply a moisturizer to keep your skin nourished.


Now let me burst some myths about shaving.......
I know you must have heard a lot of myths about shaving and so had I but after trying shaving for years let me tell you they are not true.
        Myth number one shaving makes your skin dry and rough..... no not at all trust me shaving properly and moisturizing it well will not leave your skin dry instead after shaving your skin will feel baby soft.
        Myth number two shaving makes your skin dark and brings in thicker hair growth....... absolutely false there is no skin darkening instead you will get rid of your dead skin and if you talk about thicker hair growth it totally depends upon your genetics girls for me after shaving my hair growth reduced.
       And yes myth number three shaving everyday is bad.......... you can pretty much shave every day shaving depends on your hair growth you can shave every day, after every two days or once a week as your comfortable with.



And yes if you want to know how to shave wait for the next post where I will explain in detail how to shave till then like, share and comment your views I'll be happy to know them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe