You must watch this if you are a fashion addict!

09:24:00

I'm a fashion addict. I love scrolling through Instagram and Pinterest for fashion ideas and inspiration. Although I may not follow trends that often, I am sure to keep a eye on them and get updated with it. Apart from being updated I love things that catch my interest when it comes to fashion and so I also love TV shows and movies based on the same.
Now I don't know about you guys but I love to connect with movies and TV shows and get into their fascinating world and I guess that is why it excites me. The experience of these TV shows and Movies have got me so much that I thought sharing it with you guys.

TV SHOWS




The Series is about three best friend who work in a Fashion Magazine and take bold decisions in their lives. 


We all the famous #GirlBoss Sofhia Amorusa, the TV show is just based on her book. An very inspiring movies for all the girl bosses out there. 

MOVIES

If you are a fashion addict its for sure you must have watched this movie, but in case not Sex in the City is about four best friends and their luxurious New York Lifestyle and Fashion. 


If you love shopping the movie is just the right one for you. You can differently relate your shopping obsession in the movie. 


A staple movie for all the fashion lovers. The movie revolves around the girl working in a fashion magazines and her struggles. 

Love, 
Nikita Keskar




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe