Off shoulder is not really off

05:57:00

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi there! I know you must have already noticed the change in my blog name. I have changed my blogs name from "Caring about You" to "Her Enchanted Style" and I have also added a fashion related page into my blog hope you all like it.

          I know it's 2017 and off shoulder top was a yesterday trend but still I'm not out!!
Styling my everyday stripe off shoulder look with a causal pair of black denim is a cliché but still why not... I thought of going with a pair of gladiator sandals instead of pairing sneaker or shoes. These brown gladiators from Aldo went perfect with the outfit and as did the mini black backpack which was a lifesaver for me during my travel in Rajasthan. The brown matte shade of liper and those black sunglasses made the outfit look more elegant. 













  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe